Sunday, December 14, 2008

Almost home

Homework and finals are done at last!! I finally got them all finished up on friday and I've already gotten a few things back. In theory I should be looking at good grades for the term, but there are lots of assignments to factor in, and I won't count on anything just yet.

I'm down to my last few days here in London. I've got very mixed feelings about it. Here's what I have decided: I never want to leave London, I want nothing more than to stay here. BUT- I do miss family and friends back home, so if you all would kindly hop a jet across the pond, I'd be much obliged. Really though, I do leave in a few days time and I'm just going to concentrate now on spending my last homework-free days here enjoying myself.

When I do get back home I will have no official reason to keep up a blog. My life will get significantly less exciting (Appleton, sadly, does not compare to London) and I'll have very little to report on. However, if people want me to then I'll at least give it a go of keeping up with this back home. I know I don't email a whole lot, so I'll think on it, and if you have input then let me know what you think. You can email me (beankm@hotmail.com) or respond here, or just stay silent and I'll make a decision later. Hope the holidays go well, and here's me signing off from London!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I for one have really enjoyed reading your blog and I feel almost like I spent time there in London & environs. You might consider continuing your writing even when back at Lawrence; who knows what adventures you might have to report?
    Grandpa M

    ReplyDelete