Monday, November 3, 2008

Nothin' much goin' on

So, I haven't really done a whole lot worth blogging about, and I haven't got many pictures to share, so i'll let Kylie keep her computer and just write a message. Classes are really busy right now, midterms are on wednesday. I have two papers, a review, two midterms and (i thought) I presentation all on wednesday. However, I walked into class today (monday) and my professor asked "So are you all ready to load your presentation onto the computer?" Yeah, apparently _today_ was my day to present on the Phylogeny of the Archosaur. Woops. I explained the mistake i'd made, they gave me the option to wait till after midterm break, but I figured i'd get extra brownie points if I went (not to mention I should have been more responsible about that in the first place...) so I just shot from the hip and got it over with. They seemed to think it was fine. I'll get my grade after break, i'll celebrate then.

Tomorrow night there's a huge group all-nighter being pulled for the election. Its a bit ridiculous, because we're going to go out and buy all sorts of junk food, stay up all night (the results won't be in till likely 7am London Time), and then take our midterm at 9:30am that day. At least I can be studying/working while the results are being tallied. It'd make more sense to just get up early and find out, but thats way less fun :)

I leave for Spain/Italy on Friday afternoon. I'll try and post again before that, but once I leave i'll be MIA for 10 days. No worries, i'll be with Kylie and I think we're meeting up with some people in Rome/Naples, so i'll be fine i'm sure :D And that's it for me, told you it wasn't exciting. Wish me luck on my papers/midterms/reviews and i'll write again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, a new level of jealousy crops up! Don't forget postcards of Valencia! You don't actually have to mail them, just hug them to your homesick heart and deliver them when you get home ;-)

    xoxo
    mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adventures! Please ensure that you don't slip off of a cliff before earning high grades for your good work in class. In fact, just don't slip off of any cliffs. You are showing a lot of spunk, or pluck. We think of you often and hope you are having a time to remember forever.
    Grandpa and Grandma

    ReplyDelete