Monday, October 27, 2008

Lame lame lame.

My computer is broken! I'm on a friends computer, and there are a few upstairs (so don't hesitate to email!) but mine is royally screwed up. It whirrs when I turn it on, but the screen never turns on. I've tried everything I could think of, but my RA has informed me that we have no tech support available, therefore it will have to wait till I get back stateside. If anyone has any ideas let me know, otherwise i'll be doing very sporadic posts, with no pictures for lack of ability to upload them. It's your loss though, because the pictures I took in Scotland are AMAZING. For now my friend needs her computer back, so i'll head off. Boo computer: Epic fail.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so-o-o-o jelous. If I were younger and richer I'd be there tomorrow. But I'll have to live a semester in London through you.
    Here the leaves are changing and we actually had flakes of snow yesterday. Grandpa & I are going to take the Lake Geneva Boat tour on Thursday. We had driven to Lake Geneva last Saturday and gasped at the huge houses, but you can only see some of them from the road...so we'll take the boat and see how the "other half" lives.
    Family news...Daniel continue's to get taller and Chloe has broken her wrist. I saw a picture of your Dad and sister from some play they were in - we missed the play, but they looked pretty cool in the picture. Miss you, Grandma

    ReplyDelete